Monday, December 27, 2010

Logan's First Day Skiing

Gaga signed Logan up for snow kids at Mt. Charleston for ski lessons and he took him today.  I went into the office and got some work done.  The Internet in the office has been going out and after the 4th or 5th time I was ready to go home and work.  I kept wondering how Logan was doing but I could not call because there is no cell phone service on the Mountain!  I really wanted to see Logan so I got in the car and headed up to the mountain.  I found Gaga at the lodge on the deck, he was surprised to see me.  I finally found Logan getting off the lift.
I was happy to find out that he was able to get off the lift without falling.







He did not see me and I did not want to yell for him.
I thought that I would make him fall!






Gaga got his attention and I was happy to see Logan not fall!

I think he was happy to see me!

But he had to get back to his lessons!


I found Logan coming up on the lift!





It looked like he enjoyed the lift.















 I like the human cannonball helmet!
Hopefully he does not become a cannonball!








 He was a snow plowing king!


Off he goes again!






Have fun Logan!









                                                                                      Logan was tired and hungry after Skiing!

But...






He had enough energy to have a snowball fight
                 with
                     Gaga










It was awesome being able to go to see Logan!
             Great Job Logan!

                 Thanks Dad for taking Logan!








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and I'm also a snow skier. Hope to see you over at mine!
    Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete